Price: R3,950 – R4,995 per m² depending on the design. ex VAT and installation.
- Solid Timber Shutters are hand made from various types of wood, ranging from oak, kiaat, ash or meranti. The solid Timber Shutter range is the Rolls Royce of Shutters.
- For internal Shutters we recommend a thickness of 32mm (although this is flexible). For external Shutters which are exposed to the elements, a thicker Shutter of 44mm will be recommended.
- All ironmongery can be selected by the customer, allowing more personalization for architects and designers alike.
- Timber Shutters can be fitted with a lock. First of a kind in South Africa.
- Shutters can be sprayed any colour, but we always advise and like to keep them in their natural state as much as possible.
- Shutter Secure has various different top and bottom track options which allow us to tailor-make our Shutters to any individuals special requirements.
- Prices range from R 2,750- R 3,500 per m² depending on the wood chosen, sliding gear and ironmongery options.